How to report issues/bugs, and common workarounds
Last Update vor 2 Monaten
Send me a message in any one of the following ways
I receive and read all messages and emails, so reach out to me directly and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Here's how:
1. Click on the widget in the bottom-right corner of this page to send me a message or search for an answer
2. Click on "Create a ticket" at the top of this page
3. Send an email to [email protected]
Include the following helpful details
If you come across unexpected behavior or some other issue while using SwiftRead, it is often helpful to include the following information when you reach out for help:
- Details about what the issue is, and what steps you took before encountering the issue. Screenshots or even a video recording can help a lot!
- The webpage URL and/or document file (e.g. PDF, ePub, etc.) that you tried to use SwiftRead to read.
- Whether you were using SwiftRead to read visually, or whether you had enabled SwiftRead text-to-speech to also listen to the text.
- Your browser (e.g. Chrome or Edge)
- Your operating system (e.g. Mac, Windows, Chrome OS, etc.)
After you report the issue, try these common workarounds, and let me know if any of them help:
- Try SwiftRead on another browser. For example, if you're you encounter the issue while using SwiftRead on Chrome, try using SwiftRead on Edge.
- Try to re-install SwiftRead. Follow these instructions to do so.